Hygiene and Safety Protocols
Our hygiene standards follow the strict protocols set by the Greek government so as to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Sanitizing wipes, masks and a personal hand sanitizer will be placed in each guestroom for guests’ use and convenience.
Our stuff wear masks at all times as the government rules say
Guests data are archived for reasons of protection of public health.
Lithi Retreat is the ideal property for your stay in Santorini as it combines its construction and position of each suite and villa with the implementation of the strict hygiene protocols. Whether you are a couple, a family or a group of friends you will be staying in a protected and safe environment.
- Isolated location at a distance of 5 km from Fira town, the capital of Santorini.
- Only 9 suites and villas in our property that offer complete privacy, so that you can be isolated from the crowded spots of the island.
- Natural distance between suites and villas due to the architectural structure of the property
- All suites and villas have their own entrance, which means that you will fully enjoy your privacy and social distancing from other guests and the reception of the property (located in a separate building)
- Breakfast and other meals are served in the spacious outdoor area of the suites and villas.
- Private pool or heated Jacuzzi in every suite and villa.
Arrival - Departure
The reception is located in a separate building and the small number of suites and villas, only 9, ensures that it is not be a crowded place to be.
Check in and check out can be done in your suite or villa. Any accounts, invoices or receipts will be sent to you via email.
Following the government rules, our check in time has been adjusted to 15:00 and check out time to 11:00 so that the suites and villas can be thoroughly disinfected and the space is adequately (naturally) ventilated.
In close cooperation with our expert partners in hygiene and in line with the Greek government and the European Union’s health and safety guidelines, we have carefully designed our strategy to ensure that guests will enjoy a stress free and safe stay.
- The suites and villas are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before your check in. Special attention is given to the cleaning of handles, door knobs, switches and other sensitive spots.
- Housekeeping service will be offered in accordance with the local department of health guidelines and can be personalized by selecting and receiving the housekeeping options you prefer, from regular daily cleaning service to opting out of service based on your preferences throughout your stay. This can be easily arranged at your check in or at any other time of your stay.
- Please note that housekeeping will not enter your room while you are inside so as to minimize contact.
- Housekeeping will be less frequent during your stay and linen and towels only changed upon your request. Minibars will no longer be stocked in accordance with new regulations.
Breakfast and other meals
The kitchen areas are following the local department of health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
All meals are served in the privacy of your suite or villa.
If you feel ill or if you have symptoms related to Covid-19, please remain in your room and contact the Reception. Our reception will inform you about the procedure in case there is a Covid-19 case.
Our guests have access to a local doctor who provides healthcare at the hotel in case they are not able to leave the premises. We also offer access to Covid-19 testing if required.
For your convenience the European Emergency Number is 112. For any Covid-19 related inquiries, dial 1135.
All the above measures that we have taken, combined with the natural advantages of Lithi Luxury Retreat, make our property ideal for your vacation with your family and friends this year.